Thursday, December 3, 2015

Final Project Status Update December 3rd

At this point in the final project I have:

- Scheduled the Web 2.0 Learning Activity (Piktochart) for Friday December 3rd

- Reviewed and revised all of the necessary documents in preparation for tomorrows lesson

- Prepped and gathered the necessary laptops, overhead projector, and printer for the presentation

That being said, I am excited and anxious to teach the lesson. I hope all goes well but am well aware of Murpy's Law. One thing that I am excited about is that none of my learners are familiar with Piktochart and I hope that they might use the software in the future. Judging from some of the feedback I have received from this blog, it seems as though many people in this course also are impressed with Piktochart and have or will use it in their professional life.

Wish me luck!,


Matt


4 comments:

  1. I hope it went well. I did Piktochart with my learners a short while ago. The results were good but the learning curve was longer than I expected it to be. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt,

    I concur with Heather- I'm interested to see if the learning curve is a factor. I'm doing a presentation for another course on it next week, so any tips would be welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your lesson went well, I will be looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete