Thursday, November 19, 2015

Final Project status update #1

This week I have been spending time on the piktochart.com website familiarizing myself with the different options. I am doing this to better understand the options available to the learners when the instruction begins. I was somewhat disappointed to see that a lot of templates are not available unless you are a paid subscriber. At this point I am considering becoming a subscriber. Hopefully next week I will begin to develop instruction including creating hardcopy instructions.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Matt,

    I know in my search through Piktochart I think there is an educator option which lessens the cost of the membership- I've considered it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt I also enjoyed using Piktochart. I think its a great tool to inform learners from a visual and text perspective. A few different things to use it for including creating instructions for products and instructions for students to use for class assignments. Good luck with you project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Piktochart. Does anyone know if there is an educational discount or an alternative? It's dissappointing to be limited in what you can access. What is the cost to subscribe? I haven't looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like piktochart, creating infographics os fast and easy. You can do a lot more with a paid account, how ever there are a lot of ways you can customize with the free version!

    ReplyDelete